23 March, 2016

Show Me The Way, part 2

Confession:  Today I just don't feel like doing anything.  I have little energy, next to no enthusiasm, and a whole lot of questions.  I'm overly distracted by the things that are not at my desk:  the thoughts and distractions arising from earlier conversations; the news that came from a telephone call earlier; the wind that nearly blew me over as I walked to and from the store earlier, the bright blue sky and the billowing clouds outside my window.  What I'd really like to do is go home and crawl into bed and sleep the rest of the day away.  But of course, I can't.  I've got a sermon to write, a report overdue to the church leaders, and a stack of notes that require follow up.  So here I sit. And stare.  And babble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use respect when responding to others whose ideas and beliefs differ from yours.